The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today was a bit better. The stairs were a bit easier than they have been for a couple of weeks. Could the steroids be working? If so, praise the Lord.

Last night, I drank water with lemon. I thought, "Wow...it's bitter!" Tonight, the same thing. I realized it's from the steroids. During injection, I get a bitter taste at the back of my mouth. Today, I asked for something to combat it (I am paying enough for these injections, the least they can do is give me a can of Sierra Mist!) It helped, but still, the bitterness is lingering. Water doesn't cut it--so maybe some orange juice or my beloved Pepsi One will do the trick.

I have been awake for 15 hours, and it is only 7:30. Maybe I will crash peacefully tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home