The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today, out of the blue, I noticed my pinky toe on my left foot and maybe the toe next to it are numb. This was the first noticeable sign of MS, that I passed off as a pinched nerve. It had gone away, and now it's back.

It's frustrating. It just makes me wonder what the medicine I am on--Rebif--is doing. I have had several distinct, albeit minor, episodes where a symptom appears, such as tingling and numbness, etc. Maybe my neuro is right--Rebif isn't working for me.

I think I have decided to go the Tysabri route, pending I can fund it. I'm pretty go-get-'em so I am optimistic. I need to set up my meeting with the neuro, but need to find a time when Brad can come along, since the neuro said that would be a good idea. I am thinking in the next couple of weeks.

Here's to hoping it ends with a numb toe and doesn't turn into anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home