The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm waiting to hear back from my nurse, so I can set up an appointment to go over the results. I called her on Friday. If I don't hear back from her today, I will try tomorrow. I am just terribly busy.

Other than that, I have had headaches three days in a row. I have had to take migraine medicine three days in a row. I tried an Aleve, but it didn't help. The headache only got worse. I am not sure why this is starting up again, after I had gone a couple of weeks without headaches, but it's getting annoying. It may not be MS-related; it could just be stress, but well, I have too much to do to tend to silly headaches.

I forgot to take my steroids yesterday. I put them in my school bag to take once I ate my breakfast and just totally spaced it. So I called the pharmacist to see where in the series I should start. No steroids and still a hungry hippo. Argh. Only a couple more days of them. I'll be glad to have them behind me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Hrmmm ... headaches ... Uncool. My migraines usually last 2-4 days so I'm not entirely surprised.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home