The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a friend with two kids. She sometimes gets in a pinch and needs a babysitter, so I have offered to help her out as I can. Recently, she asked two people in front of me, but never me, if they could help her out on a day. Also, she never really responded to the e-mail I sent her letting her know I could help--not even a simple "Thanks. I'll keep you in mind."

Then it dawned on me--does she think I am incapable because I have MS? I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I can't help but wonder.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger JENNY said…

    I totally know what you mean and I often feel the same way. I have a friend that never asks me to do anything with her or for her because she is afraid I don't or won't feel good. It actually hurts my feelings to be excluded even though I know she has good intentions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home