The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brad and I are walking in the 2007 MS Walk. As most of you know, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in April 2006. There is no known cause and no known cure. Because I am hopeful of what the future holds, I want to be an advocate in helping fund research and programs for people with MS.

http://www.msillinois.org/site/TR?px=1570553&pg=personal&fr_id=1140

By following the above link, you can read about MS, how it has affected me personally, and make a donation to sponsor me as I walk in May.

Also, if you are interested in joining my team--Heat Wave--let me know. I'll get more details on that as I get them.

Please consider a donation, no matter how small. Every dollar matters!

Thanks for your consideration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home