The BS of my MS

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis April 11, 2006. It was a fairly quick diagnosis and there are days/weeks I can mostly ignore it. For those days I can't, this blog documents my journey.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I received my medicine in the mail today. It came in a cooler with ice packs to keep it cold. The box of medicine itself is small, containing 12 syringes. It's hard to believe that little box is worth $1500+. Thankfully, it's only costing me $50, but still--that's a valuable little box.

The nurse comes tomorrow. I am a bit nervous about giving myself shots. I am not a huge fan of needles (who is?), but I don't like to think that I could be giving myself shots three times a week for the rest of my life. But it's good to know that I am getting the best medicine available on the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home